Olfa Standard Duty Cutter XA-1
The XA-1 grip is made of glass fibre-reinforced Polypropylene conjoined with Elastomer, and is superior to ABS handle in its Anti-Aceton, Anti-Acid, and Anti-shock properties.
The physical feature of the XA-1 make it practical for construction and painting jobs. Well-known and established auto lock model with an ultra sharp black blade.
- Blade slide-lock mechanism
- High-impact ABS plastic body/handle
- Stainless steel blade channel
- No tool blade change
- Pre-loaded with blade (ABB 9mm Black Excel Blade)
- Silver snap-off blade Pocket clip and blade snapper
- use left hand or right hand
- Blade Length: 80 mm
- Blade Width: 9 mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.38 mm
Ideal knife for cutting Packaging, shrink wrap, vinyl, window film, wallpaper, tape, cardboard, paper, fabrics, textiles, Hessian, jute cloth, calico, leatherette, PVC, car wrap, clear PVC caulking, foam board and other materials.
MPN Olfa XA-1