Olfa Perforation Cutter 18 mm PRC-2
- Blade Diameter: 18mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.3mm
- Made From Tungsten Tool Steel
18mm Tungsten steel blade ideal for cutting perforated lines.
GOOD DESIGN AWARD Winning Product
Popular perforation cutter for making fold lines in cardboard, Ticket-making, paper, Scrap-booking, film, vinyl, paper craft, perforation edges in coupons or cards also can be used as a top sheet cutter.
The perforation blade is optionally replaceable with a regular plain 18 mm roller blade
- Blade cover for safety
- A must-have tool for artists
- Suitable for both left and right-hand use
- Replacement Blades available: OLFA RB-18 or PRB-18
Made of high-quality Japanese grade tungsten tool steel and designed for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.
All OLFA blades undergo an advanced production process micro-honed blade provides superior initial sharpness and edge retention, that results in excellent sharpness and long life.
Suitable for cutting a range of materials
MPN Olfa PRC-2
What are some uses for my Rotary Cutter
- Trimming laminated documents – If you have a lot of important documents that you need to keep in good shape, laminating them is a terrific idea. This will protect them from spills, rips and so on. It will also prevent the documents from becoming yellowed. Whether you use a pouch or roll laminator, you may end up with excess film surrounding your paper. This can easily be fixed by using a rotary cutter. It will trim the excess away quickly and cleanly so your work will look great for years!
- Working with photographs -?Photography is a great hobby and although digital cameras have conquered the market, pictures are still occasionally printed on photo paper. If you’re working with photographs and you need to crop an image, a rotary cutter is what you should use. It will give you a clean cut and it eliminates the need for dangerous craft knives. These cutters are available in a lot of different sizes, so you’ll be able to crop both small and large prints. This will help you get your photos ready for exhibitions, sales and storage in albums!
- Scrapbooking, papercrafts, handmade stationary and card making – Scrapbooks are fun to create and you can personalize them as much as you want with different types of paper, stickers, pictures and more. However, you need a lot of supplies for scrapbooking including a good cutting tool. A rotary cutter will definitely get the job done and will help make your scrapbook look like it was put together by a professional. This can come in handy for other crafts such as making greeting cards, wedding invites and even 3D paper modelling!
- Haberdashery, leather and fabric – A rotary cutter is an ideal tool, especially used by patch workers and quilters for cutting fabric with a special quilting ruler on a self-healing mat designed for the purpose!