- Terms & Conditions of Sale
TVS (Trade Vinyl Supplies) is a trading name of Greenstik Materials Ltd, Unit 9, Lancaster Road, Carnaby Industrial Estate, Carnaby, East Yorkshire, YO15 3QY. Company Reg Number – 8154166
By ticking ‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions’ when completing your purchase you are confirming you have read, understood and agree to all the conditions below.
Orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and the placing of an order with Greenstik Materials Limited is to be deemed to be acceptance of such terms and conditions by the customer. No variation or modification of, or substitution for, such terms and conditions shall be binding unless expressly accepted by Greenstik Materials Limited. We will use best efforts to ensure all orders placed up to 2.00pm are despatched the same day on all fully paid orders. All orders placed after 2.00pm on a Friday evening will be processed the following Monday for shipment Monday evening.
- Price validity
All prices quoted are provisional only until order has been accepted by Greenstik Materials Limited. The prices are subject to alteration without notice and, unless otherwise agreed in writing, goods at the prices applicable at the date of despatch. Prices on your invoice are exclusive of V.A.T that will be levied at the current rate at the time of invoice.
Unless otherwise agreed delivery will be arranged by Greenstik Materials Limited. If the buyer fails to give the Company a proper delivery date & address or transport instruction when required, the buyer shall be liable for any extra transport cost incurred. Free Standard UK delivery will be shipped on the most appropriate service for the order small orders under 2kg will be shipped with Royal Mail Orders over 2kg will be sent either by Royal Mail or in some circumstances our next day courier service. Please allow 2-3 days for orders on Standard UK shipping to arrive as these are not guaranteed services. Should you wish to upgrade to a faster service please contact us for more details. International delivery is possible please contact us via the contact us form for more details.
- Returns / Cancellation Policy – Return of goods not suffering from defect will only be accepted by the Company from the buyer with the prior agreement of the Company in writing. Please notify us via e-mail if you would like to return an item purchased from us within 24 hours. As per our terms you will be issued a return authorisation code. Please be aware we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage during return, so please send items via a tracked or signed for service with appropriate insurance.
a) Cancellation – To cancel an order please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after the order is placed so it can be cancelled before items items are packed / despatched. Once packed and dispatched, we are unable to cancel orders. Any refund processed will be made back to your original payment method. This may take a few days to show with your payment processing company.
b) Returning products because you changed your mind – Your item needs to be returned unused and in original
condition with all labels and tags intact within 14 days. We will provide an exchange or refund, as long as your returned
product meets our terms and conditions set out below. We will process your refund once the item has been received by us and
checked by our returns department, this can take up to 14 days.
c) By original condition we mean:
You have kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price and you have not used the product
d) Unless faulty, this must be within 14 days of purchase
We are unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy we are unable to process a refund.
This does not affect your statutory rights – to read more on your statutory rights, you can view then here
The following products will not be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
e) Returning a faulty/defect item
In the event of any defect to the products supplied by Greenstik Materials Limited; if it is satisfied upon return and inspection that it is due to faulty material, we will replace or return the products, provided that notice of such in made in writing to the us within 14 days after delivery.
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
For online and telephone purchases, we’ll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days.
Whist every care is taken in providing suitable goods and in giving particular of specification and quality, the Company give no warranty to the buyer application.
Knife Age Restrictions and Law
- By placing an order with gmcrafts.co.uk (Greenstik Materials Ltd), the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. gmcrafts.co.uk (Greenstik Materials Ltd), shall not be held liable for any infraction of laws by the purchaser.
- By placing an order with us you agree to our undertaking age verification and/or other checks and you agree to our providing details to United Kingdom law enforcement agencies where required. To confirm the recipient is over 18, valid photographic ID with a date of birth may also be required upon delivery. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process. The driver will not be able to access your information once the delivery is complete. We reserve the right to refuse completion of any order at our own discretion.
- Olfa cutters and other branded knife related items that we sell are for their appropriate and safe use. We have experienced situations where the right knife or tool has prevented serious injury or worse. However knives can be dangerous if improperly handled. It is also important to know and comply with the law regarding the carrying and use of knives (Criminal Justice Act 1988 & Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 in England and Wales).
Basic laws on knives
It is illegal to:
– Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives)
– Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
– Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
– Use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).
– Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public without good reason.
– Children are permitted to use knives appropriately (such as a safety knife when sailing) under adult supervision.